jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

Geography shapes nature of war

While I was reading I noticed lots of things that I didn't know, like how the landscape affects in a war and also the weather. Even though it is important to know the geography of a country before attack it and prepare soldiers for different kind of climate, is not the way that it should be. 
I personaly believe that a war is just a silly thing, because invade another country and attack the people who live there is just an act of selfishness.
To conclude, a war does not solve countries problems and differences, instead of wasting time doing those things we should learn how to be friends and most important, how to understand each other and see our own flaws and all.

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, I think that a war is only a waste of time... we need to be capable to stablish good relationships with our friends (or countries), a war is not the solution, in deed it is the beginning of a bigger problem.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree we both of you dear friends. I don't think a war is the way to solve problems, but unfortunately when people need power, the easier and more effective way to get more power is violence, because then the domination is determined by fear.
    In addition, I think that one of the most critical things from the test, is that powerful ones are not worried about killing people, but making their attacks efective. Once more private property and power are more important than life.

    ResponderEliminar